My focus is internet related. However, I do not create your web presence in a vacuum. My clients gain my experience as a corporate marketing manager to assure that their internet presence meshes with their total marketing portfolio. Namely- print, web, & other Internet applications. I develop some collateral such as logos, business cards, newsletters, brochures, sales sheets, & advertisements.
Does your website reinforce your print marketing & sales materials?
Are you using your print materials to drive customers to your site? When they get there, visitors will make purchasing decisions based on what a site looks like & how it works (doesn't work). They will make value judgments about how well your business will serve them based on your website. When a prospective customer takes the time to log on & navigate to your site they expect:
• A site that looks like printed marketing pieces - this is branding 101 stuff
• A well organized, up-to-date, presentation - if you do not care .... why should they
• A 2-3 second navigation scheme that they can rapidly peruse - time is money
• The ability to get to where they want in 1-3 clicks - time is money
• Easy ways to make a purchase or to ask questions - with response back in 24 hrs or less
Internet Marketing - Does you website generate the traffic/sales that you want?
In addition to generating visits to your site through traditional printed marketing campaigns, a website needs to carry it's own weight in cyberspace too. This objective is accomplished by developing a search engine friendly website, by creating links to your site from other Internet based entities (other websites, directories, blogs) & by instituting pay for click campaigns.